1 Introduction Vacuum homogenization emulsifier (abbreviated as emulsifier) is mainly used for mixing heterogeneous liquid-solid and liquid-liquid heterogeneous dispersion systems in chemical, pharmaceutical, biological, food and other fields. At present, this equipment is mainly composed of a traditional relay control system in China. Operators need to manually input commands or data based on experience and instrument display. The degree of automation is not high. At the same time, the control system has cumbersome operations, large temperature control overshoot, Disadvantages such as high energy consumption.
2 Working Process of Emulsifying Machine 2.1 Working principle Emulsifying machine is composed of emulsifying pot, water-phase pot, oil-phase pot, vacuum device, temperature control system, and electrical control system.
The oil-soluble and water-soluble raw materials are melted or dissolved in the oil-phase pot and the water-phase pot, respectively, and the temperature is generally maintained at about 80 ° C. The oil-phase and water-phase raw materials heated by water vapor are added to the emulsification pot through a filter to carry out Homogeneous stirring, emulsification and vacuum degassing. Then, pass cold water into the jacket, cool to a certain temperature, add flavor, continue to cool to the required temperature, stop stirring, and discharge it when the normal pressure is restored.
2.2 Working process (1) After the oil-phase and water-phase boilers are fed, start the oil-phase and water-phase stirring motors and set the oil-phase and water-phase motor speeds online;
(2) After setting the temperature control of the oil phase pot and the water phase pot, start the temperature control of the oil phase pot and the water phase pot;
(3) After the initial processing of the raw materials in the oil-phase pot and the water-phase pot is completed, start the oil-phase pot and the water-phase pot discharge pumps, and pump the raw materials into the emulsifying pot;
(4) When the materials in the oil phase pot and water phase pot are completely pumped into the emulsifying pot, the discharge pump stops running. Start the hydraulic motor, vertically lower the main agitator and the homogeneous agitator. When it is lowered into place, the hydraulic motor stops working, and then the sealing valve is manually tightened;
(5) After the vacuum emulsifying pot is sealed, start the main stirring and homogeneous stirring motor. The speed will increase from zero to the user's set value, and the speed of the main and homogeneous mixing motors can be changed online according to different processing requirements;
(6) Start the vacuum pump motor, the negative pressure of the emulsification pot will continue to increase and eventually reach the user set value; the vacuum pump motor will automatically stop after reaching the user set value;
(7) Start the temperature control of the emulsification pot and automatically control the heating of the emulsification pot. The control method adopts fuzzy PID constant temperature control, and the raw materials in the emulsification pot will be heated to the temperature set by the user;
(8) When the emulsification work is completed, reduce the negative pressure in the emulsification pot through the exhaust port. When the pressure of the emulsification pot is zero, open the discharge valve and discharge the emulsified product.