Solid mixing equipment is generally divided into three categories: container rotation type, container fixed type, and composite type.
1. Container Rotary Mixer (1) Mixing Principle The container rotary type is a device for mixing materials by moving the animal material up and down by the rotation of the container itself.
(2) Suitable for mixing powders with similar density.
(3) Type Horizontal cylinder type, inclined cylinder type, double cone type, V type, three-dimensional sports type, etc.
(4) Basic structure motor, reducer, transmission mechanism, support beam (rotating arm), mixing container, electrical control mechanism, etc.
(5) Operation ① Rotation speed: The most suitable rotation speed for horizontal cylindrical mixer is 0.7 ~ 0.9 times of the critical rotation speed. V type mixer is generally controlled at 0.3 ~ 0.4 times of the critical rotation speed.
② Filling amount: The most suitable filling amount is 30%, and the three-dimensional sports mixer does not exceed 50%.
2. Container-fixed mixer (1) Mixing principle The container-fixed type is a device that mixes materials in a container by the action of blades, ribbons or air flow.
(2) Trough type mixing mixer ① Basic structure: U-shaped mixing tank (with cover, made of stainless steel), main shaft, stirring paddle, motor, transmission mechanism, reducer, etc.
② Working principle: The agitator pushes the material in the mixing tank to move up and down, left and right, and inside and outside in all directions to mix the powder in the tank.
③ Applicable: powder, granules, pellets, ointment, etc.
(3) Cone type double-screw mixer ① Basic structure: cone-shaped container, screw propeller, swing arm transmission system, motor, reducer, etc. ② Working principle: The screw propeller has both rotation and revolution in the container. In the process, the material rises from the bottom under the action of the propeller, and also generates a vortex and an up-and-down circular movement in the full container under the action of the revolution to achieve a uniform mixture.
③ Applicable: dry, wet, viscous solid drug powder.
④ Features: fast mixing speed, high mixing degree, high mixing efficiency; high loading coefficient, up to 60% ~ 70%; low power consumption; can be closed operation.
(4) Flow type high-speed mixer ① Basic structure: mixing chamber, stirring shaft, stirring blade, baffle, discharge valve, motor, transmission mechanism, etc. ② Working principle: After the material is added from the top of the mixing chamber, it is sheared by the stirring blade With separation, convective mixing occurs in the entire mixing chamber. Generally mixing can be completed in 2 ~ 3min.
③ Applicable: dry solid medicine powder.